Thursday, August 2, 2007

Victory!





















I write this at the end of a very long and exhausting stressful day and with tears in my eyes I can say all ended well! Our paperwork was processed and we are going home! I will give more details later but must get Hannah down and pack up and get to bed! We leave at 6:15 a.m. tomorrow for the long flight to London. Blessings to all of you who prayed! I so appreciated getting the comments from dear friends and new acqaintances rooting for us on the other side of the world!

The pictures above are of a beautiful Russian Orthodox church we visited today and also of us with another couple we have been traveling with on this adventure!

Blessings!
Sloan

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Congrats and safe travels. Yayyy!

Lisa Allen said...

I am thrilled, Sloan, at what God can do!!!! I am praying for you to feel better and for all of you to be able to sleep well on the plane. You are almost HOME!!

Love you so much,
Lisa

Mom to 2 Angels said...

So glad to hear everything worked out. Will be praying for safe travels.

Katrina and Ken said...

Yeah! So glad everything worked out. What an adventure it has been. I look forward to reading that you are home with your WHOLE family (all five of you : ) )

Love,
Katrina

Tracy said...

WOW!! I know you are too exhausted now from all this "adventure", but someday all the run around will add to Hanna's story, making her's unique and all the more memorable for the extra effort it took to have her join with her family. Love to you as you journey home!!

The Coats said...

Fabulous!! Thank you to our faithful God. So excited for you and Hannah to return home. I pray for a peace filled journey home. Love you my friend!
Janel

stacy m said...

Wow! I am hopeful that you are on your way home now! I have reading along with your blog and going on the adventure with you through your great pictures! Hannah is such a lucky girl to have all of you in her life! I can't wait to met her!

Greg said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thank you Lord for covering our dear friends! Can't wait to say WELCOME HOME!!!! Love you guys,
Greg & Erin

Unknown said...

Oh, Sloan. Hannah is precious. Thank you for sharing your journey. Your story and pictures are beautiful. God bless you and Bob and all your children. Welcome home. Love, Janet

Mike Berk said...

We're so happy for you guys! It was great to be with you in Almaty. We'll be praying for you. Joshua's biological clock is all messed up. He's been crying most of tonight and here I am writing this at 4:30 AM. We could use your prayers too. We would love to see your great famly and meet Bob sometime soon. Take care.

OCGal said...

Congrats on the new addition to your family. Wendy you are an amazing friend to go along on this journey and be full of love.
You both are amazing women
Elsa