Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas!





What a sweet Christmas this was! It's so fun to have a girl! She got dollies, dollies and more dollies. Dollies in her stocking from her auntie Robin, dollies in her stocking from Santa, dollies from aunties Sally and Leslie and dollies...you guessed it...from me!

Her favorite part of Christmas was the wrapping paper and the boxes! Her least favorite part was Santa.

The boys got a trampoline (with a net!) so everybody was very happy. Most importantly Bob and I just felt so thankful, remembering many lonely childless Christmases. Now we are blessed beyond what we could imagine. If I had only known back then what was to come!

2 comments:

Ivy Lee said...

Cuteness all around. It sounds like you are having so much fun with her.

mel@livvyloowho said...

You truly are blessed in so many ways.

I have a girl too and the dolls are everywhere! I actually bought her some cars because I thought I was pushing it on her. Turns out that dolls are wired in girls brains somehow:)

Merry belated Christmas!